Job Title: Flame Connection Receptionist/Greeter
Receives callers and guests, determine how we can help (sales or service) and directs callers to their destination. Answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls, takes messages and provides basic information to all callers.
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting and introduces the customer to a salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a fun, professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour plus incentives
- During winter months (October through January)
- Store hours 9am to 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Previous customer service helpful, but not required
· Must be positive, enthusiastic and a team player
Customer Service and Inside Sales
Flame Connection is Tucson’s Headquarters for flame related products. We offer the latest in creative outdoor products such as BBQ grills, custom outdoor kitchens, smokers, fireplaces, fire pits, refrigerators, and more. We also offer quality products for the home such as fireplaces, hearth stoves, gas logs, glass doors, and fire screens.
We sell and service retail customers, landscapers, pool companies, home builders, developers, apartment complexes, and plumbing contractors.
Flame Connection offers:
- A career, not a job!
- A fun and fast paced environment
- The chance to learn about several industries
- Competitive pay
- On the job training
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- A great staff of dedicated employees to work with
- The chance to build and grow your career
What you must provide:
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Ability to learn new products
- Willingness to work hard and self-start
- Multitasking skills
- Fun and spirited social environment
- Outstanding customer service
- Open and honest communication
- Some technical ability
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet) – Organized paper skills
Please fill out the following and we will be back in touch if you have the necessary qualifications. Thank you!